Barcode Label Printers...Barcode Labels offers Barcode Label Printers for use in a wide range of environments including - manufacturing, warehousing, point-of-sale, office administration, on the road for Supply Chain operations:
- High Performance Industrial Label Printers - Able to operate 24 hours x 7 days per week
- 5,000 to 10,000+ labels per day - up to 300 mm/sec (112mm print width) and up to 225mm/sec (167mm print width)
- Interchangeable print head provides choice of 203, 300 dpi resolution available on all models and 406 dpi resolution available on PX4i.
- Mid-Range Industrial Label Printers - Able to operate 24 hours x 7 days per week
- 2,000 to 7,000+ labels per day - Interchangeable print head provides choice of 203, 300 or 406 dpi print resolution.
- Commercial Range Label Printers - Able to operate 24 hours x 7 days per week - 1,000 to 4,000+ labels per day - Interchangeable print head provides choice of 203 or 300 dpi print resolution.
- Rugged Mobile Label Printers - Intermec claims industry's fastest 2, 3, and 4 inch rugged mobile label printers. Two to three times faster time-to-first-label in the industry, 1.5 metre multiple drop specification. Model PB22/32 withstands 2m multiple drops to concrete with optional protective case.
- Desktop Label Printers - The Intermec™ Model PC23/PC43 is a compact, easy-to-use,
quiet for light duty labeling applications in transportation/courier, healthcare, in-store retail and office environments.
- Intermec Fixed Printers (excludes some Mobile Printers) now provided with All-in-one, user-selectable printer languages – Intermec's IPL and FingerPrint/Direct Protocol, ZSim (ZPL II Simulation), DSim (DPL Simulation), ESim (EPL2 Simulation), XML enabled for SAP® All and Oracle® WMS.
- Intermec PB22/PB32/PB50 Mobile Printers offer 64MB Flash and 16MB RAM, 101mm/sec and 203 dpi resolution Direct Thermal Label printing. These printers now provided with All-in-one, user-selectable printer languages – Intermec's IPL and FingerPrint, ZSim (ZPL II Simulation), ESC-P, DSim (DPL Simulation), CSim (CPCL Simulation).
- Ethernet 10/100Mbps connectivity now standard on all Intermec Fixed Printers (optional on Desktop). Desktop Printers have field installable Ethernet and Wireless Modules.
Contact us for further assistance with your needs:
Tel: 1300 369 513
Fax: 02 9413 4261
109 Ashley Street
ROSEVILLE, NSW 2069, AUSTRALIA
Request a Quote for Barcode Label Printers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
These rugged, metal, high-performance Printers are rated to print 5,000 to 10,000+ Labels per day and
with speeds up to 300mm/sec.
The PX Series integrates easily into manufacturing environments and can be operated as stand-alone 'Smart' Printers and interfaced with Scanners, Scales, Conveyors as well as access information directly from networked host, eliminating the need for PC's. Add-ons include I/O Cards, automatic Label Applicators.
Intermec's 3rd generation of rugged, mid-range industrial Barcode Label Printers. Intermec claims 'fastest printer in its class'and rated for 2,000 to 7,000 labels per day. Supplied as standard with 128MB Flash and 128MB SDRAM plus Multi-GB USB Memory Port. Choice of colour Touch or Icon User interfaces. Also standard 10/100Mbps Ethernet, RS-232, USB 2.0 Interfaces. Intermec SmartSystems® is integrated for diagnostics and configuration plus its in-built web page allows world-wide support, easy setup, monitoring and configuration through handheld devices like Intermec's Hand Held terminals, tablets and smart phones. Also available with RFID option.
PD41/42 is rated to print 1,000 to 4,000 labels per day. Ideal for Warehouse Put-Away and Despatch Address Labels. Supplied standard with 8MB Flash and 16MB SDRAM. Available with up to 1GB CompactFlash (Type 1) and Multi GB USB Slot Memory Ports. Also standard 10/100Mbps Ethernet, RS-232 Interfaces.
PC23/43 is rated to print up to 1,000 labels per day. Ideal for Warehouse low volume Put-Away and Despatch Address Labels. Supplied standard with 128MB Flash and 128MB (DDR). Available optional up to 32GB USB Memory. Standard 203dpi or 300dpi Printheads for Direct Thermal (PS23d & PC43d) or Thermal Transfer (PC43t) printing. Standard USB v2.0 Interface. Field installable Ethernet 10/100Mbps module, Dual Radio module (802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth® v2.1), USB to Serial Adapter (RS-232), USB to Parallel Adapter Interfaces.